[ic] c.c. encryption

Sun Mar 17 20:12:01 2002

At 04:50 PM 3/17/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>you say that the credit card info was encrypted using the private key,
>well, i don't ever remember setting up PGP on this computer, where is my
>other half of the public key ?
>
>and how do I do this ? is this something that I do through the
>administrative interface on the shopping cart or over the command prompt ?
>
>can you give more details, the interchange instructions are lacking..
>
>ray

Assuming GPG or PGP is installed on your web server, and you have access,
you can used the UI Wizard to tell Interchange which one you are using and
to upload a public key from a keypair generated on your desktop.  If you
need more detail than that, I will have to assume you have used neither of
these encryption products.  There is a load of encryption 101 info in the
mail archives; several people have contributed how-tos and quick-start type
documents which can be found there with a little digging.

- Ed L.