[ic] HELP !! Problem with "[history-scan%20exclude=nothing]"

J. Pla interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 09:56:01 2002

Where is this page and why d'ont work when i try to buy troghout simple buy
button or buy list button on my small results page

cgi-bin/cart.cgi/[history-scan%20exclude=nothing]

throghout my

"small_list_result_page"

This is the error.
"Sorry, the page ([history-scan exclude=nothing]) was not found"

Where is the Cache_dir variable

Is necessary to config my cache_dir directory ?
Whats' the path for  my database ? if my path cart is
/my_catalog/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/

In my Catalog.cfg page there are this lines referenced to my database

# Default DBM if nothing else defined
ifndef SOME_DATABASE
include dbconf/default_db/default_db.cfg
endif

ProductFiles   products
Database products products.txt TAB. Is necessary this file ?
I put this file but it seems that d'ont work.

Are correct ? Which will be the path if  my catalog are situaded at this
path

Is necessary configure my cart.cgi program ? Which parameters ?

Catalog URL    http://ferranferrer.com/~ferranfe/cgi-bin/cart.cgi

Thank's in advance.!!