[ic] HELP !! Problem with "[history-scan%20exclude=nothing]"

Jerry interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Mar 18 10:18:16 2002

My guess is your accessing your store through a proxy server.
In your results page, try changing:
[bounce href="[history-scan exclude=nothing]"]
to this:
[bounce HREF='[history-scan find="scan/" default=index]']

I think that will solve your problem.

Jerry Uphoff