[ic] strange problem. Interchange can't find order profile [SOLVED]

Thu Mar 21 17:05:01 2002

Just in case someone else runs into this problem...
  I found that by moving the line:
OrderProfile    etc/profiles.order etc/profiles.login etc/profiles.misc
from it's default location in catalog.cfg (after the route definitions) to
before my route definitions fixed my problem.

I still don't know why this was affecting this particular catalog and
seemingly nobody elses but, whatever, it works now.

Goes to show you try enough stuff and you are bound to stumble upon
something useful.