[ic] Ton Verhagen: Man or Myth

Julia Jacobs interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 24 19:05:00 2002

Ton,

I would just like to give a HUGE thanks to you for whipping up some
excellent components for me which turned my Interchange website from a
standard eCommerce site to a full fledged data mining, CRM tool.

Your development turnaround and response time to my questions was so fast, I
almost thought the time difference from Florida and Holland was 6 hours
behind instead of ahead and you knew what I wanted before I had asked!
(heh heh. . .)

I just can't believe what I was able to achieve in such a short amount of
time with your help.  I'm totally blown away.  Not only did you write code,
but your directions were so clear and concise that a relative novice like me
had no problem plugging your components or following your suggestions.  You
have a patient, friendly and helpful attitude that works wonders when ³a
certain someone² is completely stressed out because they underbid on a
project, are overworked and underpaid, the client is coming over that
weekend and the promised functionality is not working properly. . . . .
--
Julia Jacobs
Currant Media