[ic] shipping question...

Raymond Miecznik interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Mar 24 22:00:01 2002

shipping,

right now when i order something, it is not adding any shipping, i am afraid
to run the wizard in administration, because that for some reason breaks my
interchange, it breaks certain things, like no confirmation screen if I run
that after checking out and other odd things.

is there a good howto on shipping, I want to use the Post Office Priority
mail, their shipping is based on weight, I got the cost tables in front of
me, got a copy from the local office...

I created some items, so I would now add weight to them ?

how does that work, that's basically the only thing that I have to finish...

Raymond