[ic] Tree - have only subcats display products

Dog Tags interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Mar 26 16:03:00 2002

Thanks, Jonathan.

When you say that all I'd have to do is start with a category instead of the root of the tree, would I then have to hard code each of these, or would there be a way to somehow modify the tree code to do this automatically during the building routine?

Also, since the tree and branches need to be built, would I have to build each branch and individual sub-branch to get this to work?

What I'm trying to get to is to call one building page. Then, my tree and all of its branches are built in one shot. Each sub page would show the proper subcats and any relevant items.

As far as I can tell, this would be Category Nirvana.

Thanks, again.

>> When you click a top cat in the Tree, is there a way to have only
>> the subcats of that category displayed?

>Yes, all you need to do is display another tree, this time with a starting
point of the category instead of the root of the tree.

>Jonathan
>Webmaint.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Win the Ultimate Hawaiian Experience from Travelocity.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4018363;6991039;n?http://svc.travelocity.com/promos/winhawaii/