[ic] [item-increment] problem

Thu May 2 11:21:01 2002

Quoting Anthony W. Juckel (awj@digitalgreen.com):
> I have a page in which I want to control the look of a record based upon
> [item-increment].  I have two versions of this, one running from within
> [search-region] the other which runs within a [query][list].  The search
> region version works, while identical code within the query does not.
>
> Here is the example code:
>
> [if explicit]
> [condition][item-calc][item-increment] == 1[/item-calc][/condition]
>
> Now, the query was passed prefix=item, so the same code should work in
> both instances, but it doesn't seem to.

This is a very expensive way to do this type of thing. Take a look at
[item-alternate N], or do it all within the [item-calc].

Even so, it should work the same for a query as a search-region
presuming all other things are equal. Without knowing what
[item-increment] differs, and what the query or search looks like, we
can't see much more.

--
3005 Nichols Rd., Hamilton, OH  45013
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@valuemedia.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry