[ic] [item-increment] problem

Anthony W. Juckel interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 2 11:09:00 2002

I have a page in which I want to control the look of a record based upon
[item-increment].  I have two versions of this, one running from within
[search-region] the other which runs within a [query][list].  The search
region version works, while identical code within the query does not.

Here is the example code:

[if explicit]
[condition][item-calc][item-increment] == 1[/item-calc][/condition]

Now, the query was passed prefix=item, so the same code should work in
both instances, but it doesn't seem to.

As an alternative, I've tried [seti inc][item-increment][/seti] followed
by [if scratch inc == 1], but that too does not work (it appears that
inc contains the text [item-increment] rather than the interpolated
value...as I found with $Scratch->{inc}).

Is there any way I can get this to work?

Anthony W. Juckel