[ic] How-To for "LEFTONLY_TOP" background color?

Andrew Lietzow interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 3 10:32:01 2002

Dear IC wizards,

The top BACKGROUND area of the "home page" is white.  This I believe is
controlled in the theme.cfg file.  I'd like to change it to match other
colors I've changed at
http://ss.hostahaven.com/cgi-bin/hostahaven/index.html.

In other words, I want to hide the rough edges on the logo by having the
background be that same color of green. :-)   When I change BACKGROUND in
this template file, it changed the CONTENT area as well, which is really
not so good.

I tried to change it in ~/templates/foundation/regions/LEFTONLY_TOP but met
with no success as of yet.  I didn't want to dink with this file any more
and hose something up without knowing ....
Is this the correct file to be changing to accomplish my objective?

Andrew Lietzow
A new member of the GNU generation
The ACL Group, Inc.