[ic] How-To for "LEFTONLY_TOP" background color?

Aaron Hazelton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 3 11:43:31 2002

> The top BACKGROUND area of the "home page" is white.  This I
> believe is
> controlled in the theme.cfg file.  I'd like to change it to
> match other
> colors I've changed at
> http://ss.hostahaven.com/cgi-bin/hostahaven/index.html.
>
> In other words, I want to hide the rough edges on the logo by
> having the
> background be that same color of green. :-)   When I change
> BACKGROUND in
> this template file, it changed the CONTENT area as well,
> which is really
> not so good.

I believe there is a variable in theme.cfg for both 'BACKGROUND'  and
'MAINCONTENT_BG', so make them what you want (background green,
maincontent_bg whatever), then make sure your area of maincontent has
the class="content" (or whatever its called) in the template

And I think you have to recalculate to make the theme.cfg changes take
place.

> I tried to change it in
> ~/templates/foundation/regions/LEFTONLY_TOP but met
> with no success as of yet.  I didn't want to dink with this
> file any more
> and hose something up without knowing ....
> Is this the correct file to be changing to accomplish my objective?
>
> Andrew Lietzow
> A new member of the GNU generation
> The ACL Group, Inc.

  _____