[ic] Any success w/ Paypal integration?? (Now: Merchant Services and RedHat's CCVS)

Carlc Internet Services interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat May 4 13:06:00 2002

> Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 18:51:27 -0500
> To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
> From: Andrew Lietzow <andrewl@theaclgroup.com>
> Subject: Re: [ic] Any success w/ Paypal integration??
>

> Is there a summary of the IC supported CC companies and an
> analysis of
> their costs and services anywhere?   I'd be interested to
> know what the
> breakdown is on costs..

Add Hotconnect.net to that list... Please.

Originally, I had CCVS that was a RedHat product. They literally
quit the product. DEAD as a door nail... Instead, they try to move
you to a product that's still in development (I don't want to mention
names, rather give good points, not bad points). I was able to
integrate CCVS into Minivend and it worked great. Guess I should
have turned the code over to RedHat 3 years ago... My Bad.

How I WISH I could get my hands on an open copy (no license required)
of CCVS from RedHat.... Hey, maybe one of the list readers can tell
me why RedHat won't sell the source? Or did they sell it to some other
company? I know the replacement company RedHat sends you to did not
use the source as their product is very different in how it handles
various parts of the process (example: New product has no clue how
to store batch totals, CCVS was perfect, even had the batch transaction
number! New product is working on it but we don't know when or how
long before its available.).

Bummed out but still using Minivend and Interchange! Thanks,
Carl
http://www.blueconure.com/