[ic] I've been writing an Interface to SQL-Ledger Accounting...

Mon May 6 23:41:00 2002

(This is a separate reply not sent to list)

Quoting Daniel (danht@callthenet.com):
> Hello List.

[snip]
> Should I be hacking UserDB.pm directly or overriding the routines with a
> Global Sub?...
>
> Can a Global Sub that is overriding "set_values" in UserDB.pm call the
> "real" "set_values" routine prior to running its own code?...
>
> I'm basically messing in someone else's sandbox and I don't want to violate
> the "house rules". Also I want to release this to the community when I'm
> done so its got to get along well with others.
>
> Any help or guidance from the group would be really appreciated. The
> UserDB.pm patch is included below for your review.

(This is a separate reply not sent to list)

I am looking closely at SQL Ledger myself right now. Please feel free
to call me at the number below; I may be able to help you decide which
way to go and provide some pointers on ways to get there.

You may be able to help me by sharing your wisdom on SQL Ledger and
talking about future direction for your module.

Please call any time Tuesday or Wednesday this week; if you don't
have time those two days, it would have to wait until Wednesday
the 22nd.

Best Regards,
Mike Heins
--
3005 Nichols Rd., Hamilton, OH  45013
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@valuemedia.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry