[ic] basic question

Nick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 9 21:38:01 2002

Hey Everyone-

I went through the archives and found some more approaches to this problem.

So first of all, the makecat script was not encrypting my password in
products/access.asc
I used a similar script to the one below and manually stuck an encrypted
password in
there. the line looks like the following:

interch ZmusrRO8LQRp6   Site
Admin      977216772       1
                           $

(thank pico for the $)

Now when I try logging in as interch with teh plaintext version of that
password, it still
does not work.

Does anyone have any explanation or even a solution to this? It's driving
me up the wall....

Thanks,
Nick