[ic] How-To Enable Secure Server

Fred Pope interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue May 14 11:04:01 2002

"However, when I click on Checkout, if the Secure Server enabled, I get
a 404
error. "

Firewall?

"Anybody have an idea what's up?"

Not really...your question makes it very hard for me to understand what
you have done and what you have not.

Tell us more about your "whole enchilada" Apache configuration as well
as your server configuration i.e. dedicated or shared. Finally, have you
configured IC to use a Secure Checkout by setting the appropriate
variable?

-FP
Fred@satcomresources.com
http://www.satcomresources.com

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@interchange.redhat.com] On Behalf Of
Andrew Lietzow
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 4:38 PM
To: interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Subject: [ic] How-To Enable Secure Server

Dear IC Wizards,

(I'm still congitating about whether to create thumbnails enmass.  It
sounds
good and I love the term "mogrify".  Sounds like convert and ImageMagic
will
do the trick and then some.  Now, if I can just find the time to learn
how to
use the tools!)  Thanks to everyone that responded about created
thumbnail
images as I'm sure this will help me resolve this issue).

Next... "How do I enable the Secure Server option"?   My secure server
is
running on the same server as IC w/Apache 2.0.35, openSSL, mod_ssl, the
whole
enchilada....

However, when I click on Checkout, if the Secure Server enabled, I get a
404
error.

Anybody have an idea what's up?

Andrew Lietzow