[ic] I need help with Virtual host configuration in IC

Peter Risdon interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 20 03:29:01 2002

>It has a unknown black box called
>cpanel. I am having a problem with apache conf file and locating
>the virtual hosts I have placed on this machine.

If the cpanel program you are using is from a system called Hsphere
(produced by Psoft), then you will need to look in
/hsphere/local/config/httpd for the apache configuration files.

> I am running IC
>4.8.3 and apache 1.3.23 on 7.3 redhat. I have created two virtual
>accounts called strictlysport.com & strictly-sport.com with a
>redirect on strictly-sport.com to strictlysport.com. The server is
>called ss1.strictlysport.com.
>
>When I launched the Wizard I received the error
>
>Internal Server Error
>The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and
>was unable to complete your request.

Having said this, I can't make Interchange work with hsphere. I asked
Psoft about this and, although they suggest they might include
Interchange with future releases, they could offer no help, commenting
that it was possibly a complicated problem.

Regards,

Peter Risdon.