[ic] Add to cart and redirect to another page.

Cameron interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon May 20 14:04:01 2002

I've created a fairly complex page that takes a customer step by step
through the process of customizing a product.  I would like to present
them two options at the end.  "At this item to the cart"  & "Add this
item to the cart and proceed to a further level of customization"  With
the second choice, I just want to submit the item to the customer's
cart, but then take them to another page that I've already created.  Any
advice on how to accomplish this task?  The page in reference is here:
http://toknowaveil.com/~toknowav/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/scan/fi=products/sp=veils/st=db/co=yes/sf=category/se=Veils/tf=description.html

Thanks in advance,
Cameron