[ic] Interchange vs. Miva merchant

Dan Sabo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu May 23 22:21:01 2002

Hi folks,

I'm a newbie here and have been listening in for about two weeks; this is my
first post.

I've managed six Miva Merchant stores for about two years now, and I was
just curious if anyone here has had experience with both Miva Merchant and
Interchange, and could give me a brief comparison as to the advantages of
one over the other.  Do you like Interchange better than Miva, is it more
versatile?  Is Miva a better or worse product than interchange, etc.

I'm considering setting up my next store using interchange, but is the
learning curve long?  What about payment gateway problems with interchange?
Also UPS gateway shipping calculations, etc.

Is interchange as secure as Miva?  How do digital certs work with
interchange?  Thawte certs, etc.

Dan Sabo