[ic] Contents of pulldowns for payment options and shipping options gone?

Kellen Weissenbach interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri May 24 00:02:01 2002

Hello,
After a lot of great help from many of you guys and gals I have authorizenet
setup.  Woohoo!

Now...... my payment options (credit cards, po, etc.) pulldown menu is
blank.  The options in the list have disappeared.  So is my shipping methods
one.  When I try to change in the payment options (accept visa, mastercard,
etc) in admin, it reverts back to not accepted.  I am running 4.8.3.

Any thoughts on this?  What do you think I broke now?

Hehe.  The second I fix one thing I seem to break another. DOH!

Thanks!
-Kellen