[ic] Contents of pulldowns for payment options and shipping options gone?

Dan Helfman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed May 29 14:29:01 2002

I recently noticed a couple of bugs in the admin Wizard saving code that
was preventing my values from "sticking" and making their way into any
of the tables. I don't know if this is the same problem you're having,
but if so, it may prove prudent to apply the following bug fixes. First,
there was bug I mentioned earlier on the list regarding $vdb in
do_launch.html:

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/dist/lib/UI/pages/admin/wizard/do_launch.html?rev=2.2&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Secondly, there's a bug in /usr/lib/interchange/lib/UI/usertag/cp.tag:

http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/interchange/code/UI_Tag/cp.coretag?rev=1.2&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

As soon as I made these two changes to the code, the admin Wizard
suddendly started worked as it should. Thanks to Kevin Walsh for helping
me track these down.

--
Dan Helfman
Software Engineer, TrustCommerce