[ic] Categories

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 4 14:43:00 2002

> I think I understand your question. If you are just asking why the new
> Product Groups and Categories do not show up in your item editor when
> you click "Create New Item" then that is because you do not currently
> have any items in the new Product Groups or Categories.
>
> If you have at least 1 item in a Product Group or Category, they will
> appear in the drop-down menus automatically. Try entering in a new item
> and type in the associated Product Group and/or Category from the list
> of one of the new ones you created. After you submit that item, the new
> Product Group and/or Cateogry will appear in the drop-down as long as
> you have at least one item in them.
>
> Hope that helps :)

Thanks a lot!
But one problem I'm facing now.. If I edit an old item and put it in a new
category (now created) after hiting OK I got message: NOTHING MATCHED and I
can not get the Item list displayed...

Just after sometime (logout/login) I can see the list again... Clicking on
Items or anything else does not help..

Any clues on that?

Regards,
Saso