[ic] question on BoA and Vend::Payment.pm

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 4 20:52:01 2002

Hello,

    When I was integrating my BoA gateway a while back, I had to modify
Payment.pm to get it to work.  The issue I experienced was the MErrMsg "No
account id" despite the fact that my account ID was properly entered into my
catalog.cfg .  I modified Payment.pm as follows:

# Find if set in route or options
-return $opt->{$name}           if defined $opt->{$name};
+## JDD hack to fix empty ID string being returned
+return $opt->{$name}            if $opt->{$name};

    I am interested in any thoughts on this.  I suspect that $opt->{id}, in
my case, is created somewhere but has an undef value.

Jeff