[ic] question on BoA and Vend::Payment.pm

Tue Nov 5 13:15:01 2002

Quoting Jeff Dafoe (jeff@badtz-maru.com):
> Hello,
>
>     When I was integrating my BoA gateway a while back, I had to modify
> Payment.pm to get it to work.  The issue I experienced was the MErrMsg "No
> account id" despite the fact that my account ID was properly entered into my
> catalog.cfg .  I modified Payment.pm as follows:
>
> # Find if set in route or options
> -return $opt->{$name}           if defined $opt->{$name};
> +## JDD hack to fix empty ID string being returned
> +return $opt->{$name}            if $opt->{$name};
>
>     I am interested in any thoughts on this.  I suspect that $opt->{id}, in
> my case, is created somewhere but has an undef value.

I don't think this is what you want -- it would not allow a value of
0 to be set in any parameter of any payment route.

The best thing is to just make sure you have the proper thing defined...

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed. -- Francis Bacon