[ic] Templates

Joshua Lavin interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 5 09:37:01 2002

> Is it possible to setup my LEFTRIGHT_BOTTOM template to NOT be placed within
> the "maincontent" class?  I'd like my footer to span the whole width of the
> table, not just the main content cell.  I've played w/ all the templates and
> can't seem to get this.
>
> If possible, please advise which templates/files should be adjusted and how.

All you need to do is modify the tables. You probably want something like
this:

--------------------
|     TOP          |
--------------------
|   |    MAIN      |
|     BOTTOM       |

In your LEFTRIGHT_BOTTOM, just close out the table in which "main" resides,
then start a new table for the footer. We're doing exactly this at
http://shopalert.us/

Regards,
Josh