[ic] Open and 'run' a page from within another page? -- even more info

Thu Nov 7 13:17:01 2002

Quoting marc.brevoort (marc.brevoort@armazemdedados.com):
> On Thursday 07 November 2002 17:05, you wrote:
>
> > I assume you are not doing:
> > 	$Tag->include('somefile');
> > That would definitely be a no-no.
>
> Well actually it's more like
>
> my $incfile=$Tag->include( { file=>$filename } );
>
> but I'm starting to suspect that is an equally big no-no?
> Why is that?

Therein lies your problem -- you can't do that. That is specifically
mentioned in the docs for [include], by the way:

    ASP-like Perl call:

	Not applicable.

There are various technical reasons for it, but suffice it to say
you cannot do it.

There are ways to accomplish the same thing you are trying to do, I am
sure. But that will not be the path.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

People who want to share their religious views with you
almost never want you to share yours with them. -- Dave Barry