[ic] Open and 'run' a page from within another page? -- even more info

marc.brevoort interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 7 13:42:51 2002

Mike Heins wrote:

> > > 	$Tag->include('somefile');
> > my $incfile=$Tag->include( { file=>$filename } );
>
> Therein lies your problem -- you can't do that.

Okay, I'll go for plan B then. If I need a full page include, I'll just
redirect there. As redirecting drops posted variables, I'll use the session
to communicate variables. If I need subpages, I'll create a sub for them.
This combination of telling the browser to redirect while keeping the
variables on the server should do the trick.

Mike and Kevin, both of you THANKS for the help!

Regards,

Marc Brevoort