[ic] automatic import recieved mail messages into interchange database?

murahashi interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 8 08:19:01 2002

Racke.

Thank you , but I'm novice user. So could you pleae give me more details?
I can't understand configure the MTA to deliver to.
What documentation should I read ? Sendmail?
In case of icdevgroup.org mail list database, How to import the mail?