[ic] UI Auto-Populate -- please help

Thomas J.M. Burton interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 12 14:01:01 2002

> > I posted this question late last week and got no response. My deadline for
> this
> > project is this Friday and I need to be able to have the admin UI set up
> so that my
> > client can easily rebuild his categories. Could someone please help me
> out?
>
>     If you are time pressed, you can get commercial support for Interchange.
> I get mine from Mike Heins at www.perusion.com but there are other
> developers who could help you just as well (hint to core developers: a list
> would be nice).  I basically bumble through most things and whine and
> sniffle to the list for help, but if push comes to shove and I have a
> deadline to meet, I get my client to pony up the green for some consulting
> from Those Who Know Interchange.  Unlike many open source software packages,
> Interchange has that level of support available and that is one of the
> reasons I feel very comfortable working with it.  If I run into a wall, I
> just open my wallet for a bit.  It might be time for this route for you, if
> you are time pressed.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Jeff

Thanks, Jeff, I do realize that is an option, but this seemed like a small, easy bit
of advice that wouldn't require that kind of investment. I'm sure that my client would
rather extend the deadline than "pony up the green". If it were a more extensive
problem, I might consider the commercial support. Hopefully someone on the list can
let me know if my question is a simple one or requires one to dig deep for a solution.

Thanks,
Tom