[ic] UI Auto-Populate -- please help

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 12 13:45:01 2002

> I posted this question late last week and got no response. My deadline for
this
> project is this Friday and I need to be able to have the admin UI set up
so that my
> client can easily rebuild his categories. Could someone please help me
out?

    If you are time pressed, you can get commercial support for Interchange.
I get mine from Mike Heins at www.perusion.com but there are other
developers who could help you just as well (hint to core developers: a list
would be nice).  I basically bumble through most things and whine and
sniffle to the list for help, but if push comes to shove and I have a
deadline to meet, I get my client to pony up the green for some consulting
from Those Who Know Interchange.  Unlike many open source software packages,
Interchange has that level of support available and that is one of the
reasons I feel very comfortable working with it.  If I run into a wall, I
just open my wallet for a bit.  It might be time for this route for you, if
you are time pressed.

Hope this helps,
Jeff