[ic] itransact -- avs problem

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 14 00:20:01 2002

Hello,
We recently switched to interchange, and love the possibilities.  However, all credit card transactions have failed.  After conferring with iTransact our gateway, NOVA our merchant provider, and reviewing the swish files, we cannot find the problem.

Required modules for Itransact.pm are installed.  Running demo/default set-up through cpanel.
Nothing in error log in interchange or in catalog.

Put in Mike's debug code and all we get is the same as the default error below.

Here is the error:
(itransact): Charge failed, reason: Code: NAVS002 The zip code entered does not match the zip code listed on your credit card account. Your transaction will be voided.

What could I have missed?

Version 4.93*

Thanks all,
John