[ic] mv_order_route problem..setup?

paul jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 17 12:51:00 2002

[snip]
> WARNING: Reconfiguration may have timed out.
> Last config: Sun Nov 17 12:14:17 2002 (return)
>
> Items: Server misconfiguration...
>
> So the field can not be added just as easy as that..
>
> Really aren't there anyone who has ever setup the order routing? Could
> anyone please help me?? i really need it urgently..
>
> Many thanks!
> Regards,
> Saso

Saso,

I think we all have extensive experience with order routes. Mike and I,
and maybe a few others have posted more than enough info on your issue a
few weeks ago. I also posted a how-to for multipage checkouts a while
back, which touched on order routes a little.

Beyond reposting the information that has already been posted, there is
not much else we can/will do. If you are having alot of difficulty with
this, given the information provided/posted, you may want to consider
hiring a consultant to help you out on this one.

I hire consultants frequently to get me past hurdles... it is just part
of life.

Paul