[ic] mv_order_route problem..setup?

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Nov 17 14:43:00 2002

http://developer.akopia.com/minivend3/docindex/17.03.Custom_Order_Routing.ht
> ml
>
> but that's all.. It does not tell how to add field, metadata, etc... Just
> the things in catalog.cfg which are clear to me..
>
> So thanks again for trying to help me.
> Regards,
> Saso

Did manage to add fields.. Didn't go thru editing products.txt but I added a
field in Administration/Tables/Products...

That's done..
But I can not see a field if I go to Items/Create new item...
How do I put a field in there? and how to associate it with data in
catalog.cfg?

Mahy thanks,
Saso