[ic] setting mv_nextpage in mv_click block

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Nov 18 18:09:01 2002

> >     Am I correct in concluding that mv_nextpage cannot be set in a
mv_click
> > or mv_check code block?
>
> No.

    The issue ended up being with the button tag, it doesn't appear to be
possible to point two button tags to the same mv_click codeblock
(name=mv_click value=myroutine for both buttons).  Recalling a message from
you a while back regarding chaining mv_click and mv_check, I created a stub
block for the second button, with a different name, which just chained to
the main block that I wanted to execute.

Thanks,
Jeff