[ic] Cascade or other problem in routes setup?

saso interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 19 19:28:00 2002

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what is the right entry for custom defined route in
catalog.cfg?

I have table in products.txt called mv_order_route (and I associated some
products with route sano or dent - put this in mv_order_route field)...
And I have put this in catalog.cfg:

# Default route is run if no routes set, this should be last Route
# always
#Route   default   master          1
#Route   default   cascade         "log main copy_user"
#Route   default   empty           1
#Route   default   supplant        1
#Route   default   email           '__ORDERS_TO__'

AutoModifier mv_order_route

Route  sano  email           sano@visitingworld.com
Route  sano  reply           sano@visitingworld.com
Route  sano  encrypt         0

Route  dent  email           dent@visitingworld.com
Route  dent  reply           dent@visitingworld.com
Route  dent  encrypt         0

Since that I do not get any mail... should I not put # before default route?
I thing the problem is in "cascade" - that determens what emails are being
sent or what?

Is there anything else I need to setup at each route? or anything else in IC
for order routing?