[ic] Adding payment modules

Matthew Dell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Nov 21 16:22:01 2002

Hello
I am using MBS/ Access Point for credit card apporval.  I see that there is
no option in the "Wizard" configuration to add a new payment method.  I have
developed a few IC sites with a "built-in" payment method on my own servers,
which was pretty easy. But now I need to get the auth or declined credit
card from a remote site, like Authorize.net.
There are specific instructions from the CC company on how to send the info;
ie credit card number needs to be called "CCNUMBER" and expire month needs
to be called "EXPMO".
I am assuming these modules are builtin when using Authorize.net for
payment.  So how do I modify and or add to setup a new payment method?

Thanks for any help.
I am kindof new at this stuff so please be clear on your responses :)

MDell