[ic] How to catch Items.

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 23 11:55:01 2002

At 10:55 AM 11/23/2002 +0530, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>Could any one please help me in catching items with [Item] tag after
>placing order in checkout.html. If I go back after placing order
>previously selected Items (shopping cart) are deleted. I need to keep
>track this cart after placing order without using option "Save cart" or
>"Save cart as recurring order" in ord/basket.html
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Krishna

I'm curious what the purpose of this would be, but in any case, a little
perl should do it:

on ord/checkout.html:

[calc] @{$Carts->{saved}} = @{$Carts->{main}}; return; [/calc]

...and on etc/receipt.html

[calc] @{$Carts->{main}} = @{$Carts->{saved}}; return; [/calc]

...I'm pretty sure that's the right syntax, just take a look at the docs
section on Interchange's Perl data structures for more info:

http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=ictemplates07.00

- Ed L.

463 Main St., Suite D         eCommerce | Consulting | Hosting
Placerville, CA  95667        edl@newmediaems.com
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free      (530) 622-9426 Fax