[ic] The menu editor again..

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 26 17:58:00 2002

Hello,

I'm now banging my head against my keyboard (I'm already without hair...)

I'm still trying to figure out how to create a custom navigation-menu with
the menu-editor that I could use as a normal menu-component without the
exploding feature. My problem is that don't understand how the tree-tag
works. All examples that I found are somehow related to the products
database, and I'm not using that DB at all.  I already begun to suspect that
the values the menu-editor creates into the tree-db is not 100% correct
(when comparing with the menu.txt file). For example if I specified a  Menu
Group for each menu-item, and that is not added to the tree-database at
all...

This brings that It would be nice if someone could explain me why the files
that the menu-editor creates does not use the same column lay-out as the
tree db? Shouldn't they share the same lay-out?

  Rene