[ic] upsell component use and error explanation

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 26 18:43:00 2002

> not display product when I place it at the bottom of the flypage.  I

    I am not exactly sure how you are attempting to make the cross component
appear.  Those IC control-set blocks are order-sensitive, as far as I can
tell.  In other words, the total number of control-set blocks at the top of
the page should equal the total number of [control component none] tags that
appear in the page because the "control component" things pick up the
control-set configuration in the order the blocks appear.
    In other words, just adding another control-set block to the bottom
probably won't do what you want.

Jeff