[ic] Jeff Dafoe was:(Deciding betw....)

Paul Jordan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Nov 26 19:47:00 2002

[snip]
> customize the store past its default installation.  I can say that
> Interchange's syntax is really nothing like TT's.  As for ease of
> development, the store I did at www.subcultural.com wasn't
> too bad, the one
> I am working on at shop.sophee.com was horrendous.  The
> complexity largely
> depends on how much deviation there is from the sample
> Foundation store.

WOW Jeff SOPHEE looks great!

>From memory I believe you are new to the list and IC yes? Well, you
certainly have made the most of your time here. Congratulations on the
great looking store, and absolutely great design.

Is that a production cat? I noticed the search does not work (Sorry, the
page (noaction) was not found ), but all in all you are doing a
fantastic job...

Great day Jeff!

Paul