[ic] Interchange, SSL???

jeff_obranovich interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 27 18:06:00 2002

Thanks for everyone's help on the SSL question.

I now have another problem.  I thought I'd had PGP configured correctly,
but I now find out that I don't.  Each time someone tries to place an
order an error message comes up:

"There were errors in your last submission:
Credit Card Information: Credit card encryption failed: No such file or
directory"

I have the ENCRYPTOR variable set to PGP, and I have tried pasting both
my public key & my private key in as the PGP_Key variable.  Nothing
works.  I have even tried to change the order e-mail address &
completely remove PGP to get it working again, and even that doesn't
work.  Please, Help.

regards,
Jeff