[ic] Interchange, SSL???

Brandon Mercer interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Nov 27 18:53:01 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 18:05, jeff_obranovich wrote:
> Thanks for everyone's help on the SSL question.
SNIP
> I have the ENCRYPTOR variable set to PGP, and I have tried pasting both
> my public key & my private key in as the PGP_Key variable.
DON'T NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVEN FOR 100 BILLION DOLLARS give out your
Private key.

Ok, the variable ENCRYPTOR doesn't get set to GPG, you have to make a
New Entry -> PGP and that should have the command
/usr/local/bin/gpg --no-default-keyring --always-trust --keyring
/where/you/put/your/pubring.gpg -e -a --batch -t -r '%s'

Then you set the PGP_KEY code to orderrecipient@yourwebsite.com.  (Note,
this must also be a key that has been imported to your ring and signed
so that you can compose emails to this recipient.  Email me off the list
if you need more help, as I have just set this up and I can save you
much headache.  nomercy@eutonian.com
Hope this helps!
Brandon