[ic] Item Add / Edit problem

Daniel Degotardi interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 29 01:21:01 2002

Hi all,

Having just completed two successful installs of Interchange on two
different servers I've suddenly hit an annoying bug that was not present in
the first install. The first install was on Mandrake 8.2 using MySQL, and
the second was on Mandrake 8.1 using the default GDBM database.

In the first install, when adding a new item, previous entries in the
'Product Group' & 'Category' fields were available from the drop down boxes
for quick item entry & editing.

In the second instance, these drop down boxes will only display '<- NEW'.
Which naturally makes a minor edit a headache because of the constant need
to type the Product Group & the Category.

How can I make Interchange remember previous entries to these fields thus
making them available for later additions?

Thanks,
Daniel Degotardi
---