re[2]: [ic] Interchange, SSL???

John Canan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 29 10:00:01 2002

 >>  A WHM (web hosting manager) should be provided with your cpanel if you
 >>  have
 >>  dedicated server. There is a function for generating CSR and installing
 >>  SSL
 >>  in the WHM. It's so easy to use. You can do it yourself without any
 >>  problem.

 >>  These were discussions in this list. Many people found it's almost
 >>  impossible to manage interchange without telnet access. These is document
 >>  in
 >>  the interchange FQA talking the necessty of telent access for using
 >>  interchange. It may be a good idea to take a look at msihosting.com where
 >>  you may find every thing you need.

 >>  David
 >>  Mtspring.com.

Jeff, contact your host:
send them the email address for your certificate (usually admin@yourdomain.com or webmaster@yourdomain.com)
give them a password for your certificate, city, state, department, and zip code and the name of your company.
When they do the csr the private key will be emailed to you but will be created on the server.

Then you can take your csr and get your ssl cert.

John