re[2]: [ic] getting frustrated, can't get server running

John Canan interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Nov 29 10:02:00 2002

 >>  > > We're sorry, the Interchange server is unavailable...
 >>  > > We are out of service or may be experiencing high
 >>  > > system demand. Please try again soon.
 >>  >
 >>  > that sounds like your catalogue permissions are wrong. make sure your
 >>  > catalogue is owned by your interchange user..

 >>  I would say that the permissions to the shop.cgi file are wrong. It has to
 >>  be owned by the Interchange user.

 >>  Rene
Or that you simply made an error on your last save and interchange could not restart, check the last changes that you made.  If none, then I would try to restart.  (After checking permissions)