[ic] installing interchange

johnkelly kelly interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 30 17:07:01 2002

HI,
I have the following troubles.
I tried to install interchange(tarball) and when I do ./configure then I got
an error. Also when I want to install a perl module (# perl -e MCPAN -e
shell and then try install bundle-interchange-0.06.tar.gz) I get the same
error. Note: I get stuck in this problem. I have read all the docs.
(perl.com - CPAN.org - icdevgroup.org)I am trying for 4 days now and I hope
that someone can help me. Here comes the error:

library version:LibNcFTP 3.0.4
This is a freeware program by Mike Gleason (mgleason@ncftp.com) This was
built using LibNcFTP (http://www.ncftp.com/libncftp) returned status 8
(wstat 2048)
Warning expected file[/root/.cpan/sources/authors/01mailrc.txt.qz]
doesn't exist please check, if the URLs I found in your configuration file
(http://www.perl.com/CPAN) are valid
System call "cd /root/.cpan/sources/modules && /usr/bin/ncftpget
'http://www.perl.com/CPAN/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz" returned status
8 (wstat 2048) warning: expected file
[/root/.cpan/sources/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz] doesn't exist.
Please check if the url. (http://www.perl.com/CPAN) are valid.
the urllist can be edited with "o conf urllist push ftp://my url/" cannot
fetch modules/02packages. details.txt.gz

end error
And then comes the same story with a another not can find file:
cannot fetch modules/03modlist.data.gz
when I push return the error starts over an over again.

Also tried "o conf urllist push ftp://myurl/" but also an error:
bash: o: command not found.
I appreciate all your help.
Thanks.
john kelly