[ic] where is process.html?

Dog Tags interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 30 17:20:01 2002

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know where I can find the page which displays after a customer
> has clicked the final 'buy now' button. On this page he sees his order
> details. I think this page is called process.html, but I am not sure.
> However, I cannot find this page in the content editor.
>
> Thanks for helping.
> Saske Rodenburg

One thing you could do to learn the template system is put the name of the file into the HTML of each template. Then, as each page is called, you will see the name of the template file somewhere on the displayed page.

..../pages/results.html
You could put "results.html" somewhere toward the bottom of the content of that template.

I set up my demo site this way. In fact, you could put the name of all the files inside themselves - like the components. It's a great way to learn which files are being called when.

Hope this helps.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

One click access to the Top Search Engines
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/mailcom