[ic] where is process.html?

Jim Balcom interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sat Nov 30 17:31:01 2002

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, Dog Tags wrote:

DT>>> Does anyone know where I can find the page which displays after a customer
DT>>> has clicked the final 'buy now' button. On this page he sees his order
DT>>> details. I think this page is called process.html, but I am not sure.
DT>>> However, I cannot find this page in the content editor.
DT>>>
DT>>> Thanks for helping.
DT>>> Saske Rodenburg
DT>>
DT>>One thing you could do to learn the template system is put the name of the file into the HTML of each template. Then, as each page is called, you will see the name of the template file somewhere on the displayed page.
DT>>
DT>>..../pages/results.html
DT>>You could put "results.html" somewhere toward the bottom of the content of that template.
DT>>
DT>>I set up my demo site this way. In fact, you could put the name of all the files inside themselves - like the components. It's a great way to learn which files are being called when.
DT>>
DT>>Hope this helps.

That's how I learned which templates were affecting which page. In each of
the templates I put that template name in the template so that it would
display.

It helped a lot!

I did it on a working store, and nobody ever said a word!
-= Jim =-

                   .-.
                   /v\
                  // \\
                 /(   )\
                 ^^ - ^^
          > Phear the Penguin <
              L  I  N  U  X

Tagline for Saturday, November 30, 2002 at 17:25 PM:
I'll have what the guy on the floor is having.

This Linux System has been up 170 hours