[ic] retrieving orders via UI or file with encrypted credit card information; authorize.net question

NOW Website Coordinator interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Oct 18 09:11:00 2002

I asked this buried in another message, but I thought I'd try again:

Is there a way to retrieve orders with credit card information via the
UI?  Ie, get it PGP encrypted in the database, and then use the decrypt
clipboard command?  Or is the only way to get the order by email because of
the encryption?

Similarly, is anyone getting orders sent by flat-file with the credit card
encrypted? Ie, sent in some batch mode once a day or after so many
orders?  This only would work if the credit card information could be
retrieved.

Finally, is anyone using authorize.net but not submitting/finalizing  the
amount until the order is fulfilled?

Thanks in advance!

Sarah Stapleton-Gray
Web Site Coordinator