[ic] HTML code comments

Rene Hertell interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Apr 3 02:41:01 2003

> Thanks, DB!
>
> Actually, I have no problem saving the Excel file as
> tab-delimited when there are no HTML comments. However, when I
> add them to the table, for some reason it really messes it up, no
> matter how I try to save it. I even tried to use iframes to point
> to pages with the comments, but that did not work either (IC does
> not support iframes?)...
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Vlad

First of all, Don't top-post. People over here tend to ignore these
messages...

Could you give an example of the content of what you try to export from
Excel. I suspect that you do a copy+paste into the excel with your code.
That might bring carriage returns that messes up your table-import process
completely.

Check first this post, and try that what I suggested:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/pipermail/interchange-users/2002-August/023955.htm

If that does not help, the check Dan Browning's IC+Excel Howto from here:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/~danb/