[ic] using calc tag with item options

Bill Jordan billjor at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 11:08:03 EDT 2003

>> gold=[calc][value candy]*2.5[/calc], logo=[calc][value
candy]*3[/calc]
>> but that isn't working, it returns zero and also won't store through
>> the UI.

>Hm,

>'gold=' and 'logo=' are outside the calc tag, so this is not a
variable
>assignment but gold= and logo= are labels that show as text on the
>page.

>The rest of the list correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't this be done
>like so:

>gold=[calc]return q([value candy])*2.5;[/calc]

Thanks for the reply Marc,
 I am trying to put that entry into the price field of the options
table
Perhaps I am doing it wrong?
When I initally create the simple option, I just use a format like:

gold=Gold Coin Candy
logo=Logo Wrapped Mints

then I am going into the options table and attempting to enter the line
we are discussing. usually that field contains gold=2, logo=3
The text entries are:
Gold Coin Candy
Logo Candy
 Am I missing something on creating the options?
Sorry if it's a stupid question.
Bill